Founder and Maintainer : Frederic Cambus
Follow Echo JS on Twitter, our official account is : @echojs
- [2014-01-08] Echo JS has partnered with O'Reilly's Fluent Conference. March 11-13, 2014 in San Francisco
- [2013-06-18] We are happy to sponsor the 2013 edition of the DemoJS Demoparty!
- [2013-02-08] Echo JS is happy to sponsor the Spring 2013 edition of the JS1K competition!
- [2014-01-08] Echo JS is running a conference pass giveaway for Oreilly's Fluent Conference 2014
- Desktop : EchoJS Desktop Reader by Steffen Bruchmann (works on Linux, Mac OSX and Windows)
- iPhone : sonarJS by Damien Klinnert (Source code : GitHub)
- WP8 : EchoesJS by Christopher Shepherd (Source code : GitHub)
General rules for posting
- Edit titles : only article title, no blog name, no period at the end
- Edit URLs : no tracking codes
- Tag articles older than one year. Example : Welcome to Echo JS! (2011)
- No link to summaries, only link to original content
- No URL shortened links, only real links to pages
- English content only